Saturday, May 10, 2008

Front 242: What High School Memories are made of!!

Calling all Generation Xers:

I've two words for you: Front 242...! Have you forgotten about the band that, after the release of Tyranny for You in 1991 made us dance well into the early mornings of our high school days? I was 17 at the time... and, in my world, they were the iconoclasts of music, the precursor to smart drinks, raves and everything in between.

Here's a few more to take you down a great memory lane:
-My Life with The Thrill Kill Kult
-Ministry
-Souxie and the Banshees
-Ned's Atomic Dustbin
-Depeche Mode
-Soda Estereo
-Fobia
-Charlie Garcia
-Los Enanitos Verdes
-Ayux Nahual
-They Might Be Giants
-10,000 Maniacs
-Phish
-Beastie Boys
-Shonen Knife
-Lucious Jackson
- In as much as I hate to admit it now: Nine Inch Nails